Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HTML 3

  1. What is an HTML File?
  2. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
  3. What program would you use for HTML editing on the computer you are using?
  4. Any plain text editors.
  5. How can you turn your program into a web page?
  6. Use text edit and use the start and end tags.
  7. What happens to the HTML tags when the program is displayed in a web browser?
  8. They turn into different codes that correspond to what you put in the tags.
  9. Which extension should you use HTM or HTML?
  10. You can use either one you prefer.
  11. What is a wysiwyg editor? What are the advantages or disadvantages to a wysiwig program?
  12. What You See Is What You Get. The advantage is knowing what your site will look like
  13. After I have edited an HTML file, I cannot view the result in my browser. Why?
  14. The browser does not display the HTML tags, but uses the tags to interpret the content of the page
  15. I have edited an HTML file, but the changes don't show in the browser. Why?
  16. What browser should I use?
  17. Any is fine but the best are Internet Explorer or Firefox
  18. Does my computer have to run Windows? What about a Mac?
  19. You can use either one but in order to use WYSIWYG you have to use Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment