I know this may sem weird but i dont care what anyone says I LOVE YOU. You help me be the person that i am. Without you i could never hang out with my friends and go places without my mom being worried. I was so happy when i finally got you i wouldn't put you down even if it killed me. I even gave you a name because your old one was boring.
You were named Blackberry Bold 9000, then i changed it to "Scratchy" because of all your bruises. You always keep me entertained when im bored. I can talk to my friends all the time because of you. Even though i have my camera, tablet and computer i still love you more.
I cant leave the house without you or i will go NUTS. LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART PHONE. Sincerely , Keith Miller your dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment